Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SOURCE: Ramachrandran's Blog, http://chemistry.ewu.edu/jcorkill/biochem/8_8.htm
Search catalogues & databases
EBSCO eBooks Library
Print - Carramar
Print - Duncraig
ST. STEPHEN’S SCHOOL
YEAR 12 CHEMISTRY
TASK 3: Proteins
- You will be given the equivalent of 4 single periods to complete this section of the assessment.
- This section of the assessment includes three separate tasks which can be performed in any order and should be completed at a rate that enhances your learning
- This section of the assessment should be considered open book and you are able to use any available hard copy of digital resources to help you complete this section of the assessment
- This section of the assessment will not be collected
- Upon completion of these tasks you will sit a closed book in-class assessment based on knowledge you have learnt and applied in completing this section of the assessment
- The in-class assessment will be sat on Tuesday 21st June