Parent Policy Centre
Goto: Parent Policy Centre for information on the following aspects of school life (forms, handbooks for both campuses, procedures and policies):
- Procedures: Concern, Complaint and Grievance, VET, Parent Handbook (eg About the School, Primary School Information (including staff list), Secondary School information (including staff list), General Information (eg Withdrawal from School, Aerosol Cans, Bullying, Chewing Gum, Emergency Procedure, Insurance, Mobile Devices, Prohibited Items, Absences, Travel,
- Policies: Code of Conduct, Whole School Community Code of Conduct, Family Participation and Volunteers
Teaching and Learning
- Procedures: Primary Homework, Instrumental Music Program, Primary Student Leadership, ICT Acceptable Use Guideline, Curriculum Handbooks
- Policies: Learning Enrichment, Assessment and Reporting, Curriculum Program Development, Technology, Senior Secondary Curriculum management and Assessment, Attendance, Excursions, Camps and Tours
- Forms: Music Program Enrolment, Music program withdrawal.
Wellbeing and Care
- Procedures: Behaviour Management, Yard Supervision, Duty of Care, Wellbeing and Care Programs
- Policies: Code of Conduct, Accidents, Duty of Care, School Wellbeing, School Safety, Images and Social Media, Mandatory Reporting, Emergency and Crisis Management
- Forms: Asthma Action Plan, Allergy Action Plan, Anaphylaxis EpiPen Action Plan, Accidents.